Kyoritsu started early an effort to establish system that ensures traceability to the national standards in order to produce reliable instruments as well as instruments that can assure reliability of other equipment and installations.
When traceability is in place, measurements taken with an instrument any time and anywhere in any situation can be related to the appropriate national measurement standards through a clear and unbroken chain of comparisons.
High Voltage Insulation Tester - KEW 3123A
- Rugged design with a hard carrying case for field use
- Detachable High Voltage Line probe
- Automatic ranges, high and low scales, indicated by different LED's
- Drip proof
Earth Clamp Testers - Model 4200
- The earth resistance from 0.05 to 1500Ω can be measured without the auxiliary earth spikes. (The Multiple Earthing System.)
- True RMS
Accurate true RMS readings of AC current including distorted waveform from 1mA to 30.0A
- Noise Check Function
A function to detect current, which effects on an earth resistance measurement and display "NOISE" mark on the LCD.
- Memory function
Save and display up to 100 measurement data.
- Data hold function / Buzzer function / Back light function
- Compliant with Safety Standards of IEC 61010-1 : CAT IV 300V Pollution degree2
- Our Products: